Get Your Facebook Ads Blueprint
FREE Blueprint Reveals The 7 Steps To Profiting Through Facebook Ads Without Having To Worry About Wasting Money
Where should we send your blueprint?
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Strategize, Execute, and Follow-up with a Social Media Presence
With over 2 billion active users on Facebook alone, it is vital to understand that consumer trends evolve faster than business practices. We strictly use trackable, applicable, and up-to-date methods of marketing and advertising.
Reporting and Analytics
Being able to capture, analyze, and adapt to collect data allows us to discover what is working best, and what will give better results.
Why you shouldn't be using "Traditional Methods" of advertising...
- According to grasshopper.com, Billboard Advertising Costs. In my home city of Boston (Go Sox!), bulletins range from $11,000 - $23,000 per 4 weeks. In sunny San Diego, bulletins range from $8,400 - $15,000 per 4 weeks.
- According Gabriel Reynaga, an internet marketing professional, When using television, print, and radio marketing, it’s impossible to develop a target group or control who receives the message. It requires that marketing material be broader in nature. Let’s take print first for this example, just because the outlet has 1 million subscribers that does not mean that all of them read the publication from front to back. For television even if you are spot on with your targeting which you might be all the time, people do not enjoy watching commercials so they probably skipped your $500,000 spot. With radio as more people turn to paid radio programming there are less people listening to traditional radio.
- Also by Gabriel Reynaga, When a traditional marketing campaign needs altering, marketing materials have to be pulled and accounted for, which takes time and creates waste. Take for example print advertising if your team missed a typo or used the wrong image, you have no choice but to wait until the next publication is printed and by then management has already been made aware of it. For TV if something was missed, you are going to have to get the editorial team back to the office immediately tofix the mistake and get the media over to the television stations and wait for them to run your new ad. With radio you will still need to get your editorial team back to work and submit the new ad. How much did that cost your company?
Why you should be Advertising on Facebook instead...
- Over 2 billion active monthly users
- The Average American Spends 40 Minutes Per Day on Facebook. This is the highest when comparing to other social media platforms like Instagram, Tumbler, Pinterest, etc
- Consumers are watching and uploading videos to Facebook more than ever before. According to Mark Zuckerberg, the social network’s users view more than four billion videos a day—that’s up from just one billion in September 2014. 75% of those video views occur on mobile devices.